Spear Phishing Market Analysis Focusing on Companies, development, Trends, Challenges, Growth Analysis with Major Players Votiro, Inc
The Global Spear Phishing Market accounted for USD 795.53 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 12.4% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024. Some of the major players of the global spear phishing market are Votiro, Inc., Trend Micro Incorporated, Symantec Corporation, Sophos Ltd., RSA Security LLC, proofpoint, PhishMe, PhishLabs, Mimecast Limited, Microsoft Corporation, IRONSCALES, Intel Corporation, GreatHorn, Inc., Forcepoint, Cisco Systems, Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Barracuda Networks Inc., BAE Systems, and others.
Download Free PDF Sample Copy of [email protected] http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-spear-phishing-market
Global Spear Phishing Market, By Geography; Component (Solution, Services); Organization Size (Large Enterprises, Small & Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)); Deployment Type (On-premises , Cloud) Vertical (Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance (BFSI), Government & Defense, Retail, Healthcare, Manufacturing, IT & Telecommunication, Media & Entertainment, Critical Infrastructure) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
The report for global spear phishing market include detailed vendor level analysis for market shares in 2016 for Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America specifically. Also impact and development analysis of key vendors is registered in the market and factored on the basis of Vendor Positioning Grid Analysis which measures the vendors strengths and opportunities against present market challenges, measure providers ability to identify or satisfy present market needs, map providers market vision to current and upcoming market dynamics among others. The report also measures technology life line curve and market time line to analyze and do more affective investments.
Short Table of Contents
1.1 OVERVIEW OF THE GLOBAL Spear Phishing MARKET
1.2 CURRENCY AND PRICING
1.4 MARKETS COVERED
- Market segments
2.1 KEY TAKEAWAYS
2.2 ARRIVING AT THE Global Spear Phishing Market SIZE
2.3 Global Spear Phishing market: RESEARCH SNAPSHOT
3 global Spear Phishing MARKET: OVERVIEW
4 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5 PREMIUM INSIGHTS
6 GLOBAL Spear Phishing MARKET, BY Component
7 GLOBAL Spear Phishing MARKET, BY Deployment Type
8 GLOBAL Spear Phishing MARKET, BY Organization Size
8.2 Small & Medium Enterprises (SMES)
8.3 Large Enterprises
9 GLOBAL Spear Phishing MARKET, BY Application
9.2 Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
9.3 Government and Defense
10 GLOBAL Spear Phishing MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
10.1 COUNTRYWISE GLOBAL Spear Phishing MARKET, (ALL SEGMENTATION PROVIDED ABOVE IS REPRESENTED IN THIS CHAPTER BY COUNTRY)
10.1.1 NORTH AMERICA
10.1.3 ASIA-PACIFIC (APAC)
10.1.4 SOUTH AMERICA
10.1.5 MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
10.2 KEY PRIMARY INSIGHTS: BY MAJOR COUNTRIES
11 GLOBAL Spear Phishing MARKET: COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
11.1. GLOBAL Spear Phishing MARKET: COMPANY SHARE ANALYSIS
11.2. NORTH AMERICA Spear Phishing MARKET:
COMPANY SHARE ANALYSIS
11.3. EUROPE Spear Phishing MARKET: COMPANY SHARE ANALYSIS
11.4. asia-pacific Spear Phishing MARKET:
COMPANY SHARE ANALYSIS
11.5. Middle east & africa Spear Phishing MARKET:
COMPANY SHARE ANALYSIS
12 GLOBAL Spear Phishing MARKET, COMPANY PROFILES
12.3 Intel Corporation
12.4 RSA Security LLC
12.5 GreatHorn, Inc.
12.6 Sophos Ltd.
12.7 Symantec Corporation
12.8 Trend Micro Incorporated
And many more
13.1 MARKET QUESTIONAIRE
13.2 CUSTOMIZABLE OPTIONS
13.3 SNAPSHOT OF RELATED REPORTS
Major Market Drivers & Restraints:
- Increasing adoption of BYOD policy in organizations
- Increasing incidences of spear phishing attacks
- Growth of cloud email security solution
- Concerns of organizations regarding outsourcing of security services
- Lack of awareness about current threats and cyber-attacks
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Spear Phishing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Inquire Regarding This Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-spear-phishing-market
The global spear phishing market is segmented on the basis of component into solution, services. The services segment is further segmented into professional services, and managed services.
- On the basis of organization size, the global spear phishing market is segmented into large enterprises, and small & medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
- On the basis of deployment model, the global spear phishing market is segmented into on-premises, and cloud.
- On the basis of vertical, the global spear phishing market is segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), government and defense, retail, healthcare, manufacturing, IT and telecommunication, media and entertainment, critical infrastructure and others.
- On the basis of geography, the global spear phishing market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475