Home » Community of Eastlake » Chula Vista Family » 16th Annual Eastlake Craft Fair

16th Annual Eastlake Craft Fair

Saturday October 10

10:00 AM to 3:00 PM

Stroll around the lake at Eastlake Shores and enjoy the day.

Map

0saves

Eastlake Times

Eastlaketimes.com is an online guide to Eastlake, a master planned community of Chula Vista.

Eastlake News, Sports, Business, Entertainment, Chula Vista Real Estate, and more.

More PostsWebsite

TwitterFacebookYouTube

8 Responses to 16th Annual Eastlake Craft Fair

1. Donna Salas

July 11, 2013 at 1:01 am

I would like to be a vendor. I participated in 2010 & 11. Please send an application or send me an email of when I can pick up an application and the cost.

Thank you.

2. idalcia bergara

September 11, 2013 at 2:03 pm

Please I would like more information and I would like to be a vendor in future events…

3. natale

September 28, 2013 at 11:59 pm

Can u send me an application for craft fair? How much are spaces? Thanks

4. Alison Reeves

September 29, 2013 at 12:30 pm

I would like to know if you have any more spaces left for the craft fair? Is it too late? How much are the spaces? Thank you Alison

5. Emlyn Martinez

October 3, 2013 at 7:49 pm

Hi, I just found out about your craft show… sounds exciting!!! Do you still have room for craft vendors? If yes, how much is the space and how can I get an application. I will await for your reply. Thanks!!! Have a great week, Emlyn

6. Natalia Huidor

October 3, 2013 at 8:14 pm

Is it too late to sign up? Please send me information.

7. Joette Berner

October 7, 2013 at 4:42 pm

I didn’t see a sign up around the lake. Any spots left???

8. Ginny Chesnes

October 15, 2013 at 4:52 am

How do I get an application for a booth for the 2014 craft fair.