Home » Community of Eastlake » Chula Vista Family » 16th Annual Eastlake Craft Fair

16th Annual Eastlake Craft Fair

Saturday October 10

10:00 AM to 3:00 PM

Stroll around the lake at Eastlake Shores and enjoy the day.

Map

0saves

Eastlake Times

Eastlaketimes.com is an online guide to Eastlake, a master planned community of Chula Vista.

Eastlake News, Sports, Business, Entertainment, Chula Vista Real Estate, and more.

More PostsWebsite

TwitterFacebookYouTube

18 Responses to 16th Annual Eastlake Craft Fair

1. Donna Salas

July 11, 2013 at 1:01 am

I would like to be a vendor. I participated in 2010 & 11. Please send an application or send me an email of when I can pick up an application and the cost.

Thank you.

2. idalcia bergara

September 11, 2013 at 2:03 pm

Please I would like more information and I would like to be a vendor in future events…

3. natale

September 28, 2013 at 11:59 pm

Can u send me an application for craft fair? How much are spaces? Thanks

4. Alison Reeves

September 29, 2013 at 12:30 pm

I would like to know if you have any more spaces left for the craft fair? Is it too late? How much are the spaces? Thank you Alison

5. Emlyn Martinez

October 3, 2013 at 7:49 pm

Hi, I just found out about your craft show… sounds exciting!!! Do you still have room for craft vendors? If yes, how much is the space and how can I get an application. I will await for your reply. Thanks!!! Have a great week, Emlyn

6. Natalia Huidor

October 3, 2013 at 8:14 pm

Is it too late to sign up? Please send me information.

7. Joette Berner

October 7, 2013 at 4:42 pm

I didn’t see a sign up around the lake. Any spots left???

8. Ginny Chesnes

October 15, 2013 at 4:52 am

How do I get an application for a booth for the 2014 craft fair.

9. kristine robison

September 2, 2014 at 5:36 pm

Hi there. I would like to participate in the upcoming craft show oct 10th could you please send me vendor info with pricing? Thank you. Kristine Robison. I make handmade mermaid and shabby chic items.

10. J C CRAINICH

September 3, 2014 at 11:52 am

PLEASE SEND ME AN APPLICATIONR TO BE A VENDER AT THE CRAFT FAIR THIS YEAR. I WAS A VENDER LAST YEAR.

J C CRAININCH
    4368 LYNWOOD DR
    CHULA VISTA, CA 91910

J6C6J6@AOL.COM

937.287.7350

11. Wendy Ontiveros

September 4, 2014 at 10:52 am

Hello,
    our group of ceramic artists would like to participate in the craft fair. Can you please send us the details with the application, cost and contacts.

12. Sharon Gaskin

September 5, 2014 at 4:57 pm

Could you please forward any vendor information for the fall craft fair, 2014? Thank you

13. Linda

September 12, 2014 at 2:42 pm

Could you please forward any vendor information for the craft fair
    Linda

14. Christina

September 13, 2014 at 7:35 pm

I would like more information and an application to be a vendor at this years Eastlake craft fair 2014.

Thank you very much.

Christina

15. MINA A. CANNON

September 20, 2014 at 8:20 am

I’d like to receive a vendor application for your 2014 craft fair.

Thanks!

~Mina

16. Practical & Creative

September 22, 2014 at 9:19 am

We would like to participate in this year’s craft fair. We make hand crafted items from recycled wood. Please let us know how we can participate. Thank you!
    –John and Ivonne

17. Practical & Creative

September 22, 2014 at 9:21 am

We would like to participate in this year’s craft fair. We make hand crafted items including Piggy Banks, wine racks, and more from recycled/reclaimed wood. Please send us any information available.
    Thanks,
    –John & Ivonne

18. Susanne Romo

September 27, 2014 at 8:19 am

Please send me a vendor application. I made handmade items and also am an art photographer with a line of note cards.

Thank you.